|Resource Quests||Story Quests||Daily Quests|
- Sending Heroes on Resource Quests or Story Quests or City Raids. After completing any quest, heroes need to rest for half of the duration of that quest, unless they have the Energetic skill.
- Buying Chest Blueprints with Blueprint Fragments (earned from Daily Quests, which take place mostly in the Shop screen, not in the Inn screen).
- Opening Chests or Loot Bags
- Watching ads for gems. (Only available on some platforms.)
Quest Slots are used for sending out parties. The number of slots unlocked determines the max number of parties you can have active at any given time. You can pay gems to unlock the slots early. The gold cost option becomes available at certain player levels.
- Boss battles appear to give double the resources that a particular phase normally gives.
- Boss battles can only be cleared once and then the quest moves on to the next phase.
- Boss battles can only be attempted by one party of hero(es) at a time.
- To help maximize your returns, consider sending 4 or 6 heroes (including any hero that has the Scavenger or Treasure Hunter abilities) during boss battles.
See Resource Quests for more info.
Available since the Thanksgiving Update for mobile users (not available on Kongregate, Steam or Facebook). Find this woman in The Inn and tap on her. Watching an ad awards 2 gems .