The Fusion Cauldron can be purchased from the Furniture menu. Placed in the Shop, it consumes 2 to 5 items to produce an item of higher quality with a certain chance.
Using more items increases the chance of success.
Using different items changes the time taken and makes it random what you'll get.
A Fusion calculator can be found in Azbandar's Team Builder to help with predicting the outcome. Forum Post About Team Builder
The time it takes to fuse Identical Items is determined by the Level and Quality of the item. Some Decorations or Events may also decrease the time it takes to fuse, so long as the fusion was started after the Decoration was brought out of storage and placed in the Shop or after the Event began.
The Cauldron can have up to 4 individually upgradable Fusion Slots, each of which can be in 1 of 2 modes when they are fusing an item: Normal mode and Enchanting mode. Normal mode can take in anything from Common up to Legendary Quality. Enchanting mode is a new mode added in 2018 meant for Mythical Items only and works like Normal mode but only produces Mythical items of a higher tier (+1 up to +10). Each tier adds an additional 20% to the power the Item had at regular Mythical Quality.
Example: Mythic+1 is power*1.2, Mythic+2 is power*1.4, Mythic+10 is power*3
|Mythic Tier Power Multiplier Bonus|
|Initial Quality||Slots used|
These numbers can be changed through the use of either:
- a) Micro-Transaction Packages with Decorations that boost Fusion Chance.
- b) Charms (see below) (was added in 2018)
- c) Wishing Well Subscription (was added in 2020)
Note: All Bonuses stack cumulatively with each other.
|Mini Golf||Sports Pack||+1%|
|Turkey Statue||Maple Pack||+1%|
|Starfrost Fountain||Frostforged Fantasy||+1%|
|Azure Emblem||Dragon's Hoard||+2%|
|Nimbus Rug||Dragon's Hoard||+2%|
|Haunted Tree||Enter with Caution||+2%|
|Larry The Chameleon||Heart Of The Jungle||+2%|
|Cerulean Wings||Heart Of The Jungle||+2%|
|Leprechan's Boots||Luck of the Irish Bundle||+2%|
|Spirit Fire||Terribly Stylish Bundle||+2%|
|Construction Larry||Russell & Larry's Adventure||+2%|
|Jar Of Wishes||Russell & Larry's Adventure||+2%|
|Anniversary Cake||Blast From The Past||+3%|
|Command Center||Void Wanderer||+3%|
|Holy Pig||Deity at War||+4%|
|Prosperity Pig||Prosperity Bundle||+5%|
|Hot Air Ballon||Heating Up||+7%|
|Wishing Well Subscription||+10%|
Note: Speed of fusing an item depends on the combination of levels and Rarity of items you are fusing. To find how long it would take to fuse duplicate items together, go to that item's wiki web page and scroll down to the fusion header.
Time bonuses decrease how much time is needed to complete a fusion.
|King's Statue||Superhero Pack||1%|
|Sally 2||Enter with Caution||2%|
|Fish Boy||Winter Buddies||3%|
|Jolly Bee||Flower Power||3%|
|Anniversary Balloons||Blast From The Past||4%|
|Ornate Window||Arabian Bundle||4%|
|Sacred Brush||Deity at War||4%|
|Bridal Veil Doves||Bridal Pack||5%|
|Munak Kitty||Horribly Cuddly Bundle||5%|
|Pharaoh Kitty||Cryptic Bundle||5%|
|Quarantine Rat||Self Quarantine||7%|
|Sunken Ship||X Marks The Spot||10%|
|Wishing Well Subscription||10%|
Near the end of 2018, Charms were introduced which can increase the chance of Fusion Success. There are three Kinds, each adding a different amount to the success chance, though you can only use at most one per fusion. They are optional to use.
To add one, click on the Charms button while viewing the Fusion Screen to bring up the Charms Selection Screen. Then click which Charm you want to use and confirm your selection. You'll then be brought back to the Fusion Screen which will then show the updated success chance.
Note: You can always undo your choice of charm before the Fuse Button is pressed.
Note: Basic Charm cannot be used in Mythic Ony Enchanting mode.
|Basic Charm - Increases Success Chance by 25%|
|Powerful Charm - Increases Success Chance by 50%|
|Ultimate Charm - Increases Success Chance by 75%|
Upgrading your Fusion Cauldron enables you to fuse items of a higher level and also unlocks more Item Slots per fusion, allowing for a higher chance of success.
It will also allow you to pay Gems to increase the number of Fusion Slots for simultaneous fusions.
(You can think of this as buying a second/third/fourth cauldron, but it's still represented by a single piece of furniture and the Level upgrade benefits mentioned above apply to all of them.)
To unlock a Fusion Slot, just click on the Cauldron and then on the Plus Icon like you would for expanding the number of Crafting, Trading, or Questing Slots.
Note: In the game both Cauldron Item Slots and Fusions Slots are unfortunately displayed under the same name, so this web page distinguishes them by different names to make for an easy explanation.
When the Cauldron reaches Level 11 it becomes possible to pay Gems to upgrade the Fusion Slots (just like upgrading Crafting, Questing, or Trading Slots). Doing so will permanently covert that Fusion Slot's 5th Item Slot to a special one that will duplicate one of the Items among the other 4 Item Slots for the duration of the fusion. However, if the fusion fails, it will still be one of the other 4 Items that will be destroyed.
The Item is chosen usually according to special rules mentioned below though is not always displayed correctly:
- The Item with the highest level is duplicated.
- If more than one Item has the highest level, then (among those) the Item with the highest quality is duplicated.
- If more than one Item has the highest level/quality, then (among those) the Item placed first (ie the Item in left-most slot) is duplicated. (May be slightly different. Might depend on how the client transmits cauldron content to the server.)
- Mythical items can not be placed into the Fusion Cauldron except in the Mythic Only Enchanting Mode.
- Speculation is that the fuse time might be related to the craft time of the item listed as "best possible".
- When a fusion fails, you lose only one of the items, picked randomly.
- When using charms, it is best to use them for higher quality, higher level fusions (Using a Charm to substitute for a high quality item(s) in the fusion will drastically decrease how many fusions are required to reach Legendary or Mythical Quality.)
- Ultimate Charms are hard to obtain so save those Ultimate Charms for when they're really needed and plan ahead for their use, preferably for making a Mythical Item that has a skill.
- Warning: The Client Side of the Game doesn't always display correctly what Item is being duplicated in an Upgraded Fusion Slot. It used to show the most Expensive Item even though on Server-side gold value wasn't even used in determining what Item to duplicate. Now it is mostly correct when putting Items in but will still be glitchy if you take Items out of the Item slots.
- The March 2019 Patch fixed most of the visual duplication bug problems and changed the max Item Level at Cauldron Level 15 from 55 to 60.
- With the very best luck in the world, always going for the lowest percentage and always succeeding, it theoretically would take 64 commons to fuse a mythical.
- By playing it as safe as possible, always going for the highest percentage, it would take about 1500 commons to fuse a mythical.
(These are assuming no Charms, no mixed Fusions, and no Slot Upgrade.)