"The life of a city guard is not an easy one, but it suits Clovis just fine. He knows the city needs to be protected and if it weren't for him who knows if it would still be standing as it is."
Quest 1 - Orcish Squatters
"I was tasked with driving the orcs out of the valley. Let's gather the troops and get this wrapped up. Guards ready? On my mark!"
- Clovis must be at least level 5 and wield a Trident.
- Theor, no constraint on equipment or level.
- Recommended Power: 935
- Quest Time: 50m
Quest 2 - Rise and Guile
"There are too many of them, our men are outnumbered. We shall wait outside their camp and strike at dawn. The orcs will be off their guard and most vulnerable then."
- Clovis must be at least level 8 and wear Chainmail.
- Garreth must wear a Leather Cuirass.
- Mila must wear Elven Boots.
- Recommended Power: 1,750
- Quest Time: 2h40m
Quest 3 - Big Smashy
"We took out most of the minions with little casualties. All that's left is their gigantic overlord."
- Clovis must be at least level 13 and wear Scale Helmet.
- Gauvin must wear Explorer Boots.
- Lancaster must wear Moonlight Shield.
- Minh must wear Horned Shoes.
- Recommended Power: 3,150
- Quest Time: 7h35m
Greeting - "Hey there!"
Discount - "Seems fair to me."
Surcharge - "That's expensive."
Compliment Success - "Oh you think so?"
Compliment Failure - "I... don't understand."
Suggest - "I agree." "You know best."
Refuse - "Fine..."
Sell - "I thank you."
Bargain - "Yes."