Hello everyone! My name is Awyman13 and I’m the Fandom Wiki Manager for the . I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, infoboxes, templates, etc., please contact me on my message wall.
Here are some handy links for help with wiki features:
- Galleries, Slideshows, and Sliders—ways to present images.
- Tabbers—a tabbed interface to organize information.
- Portable Infoboxes—concise presentation of data that works on mobile devices too.
Questions? Let me know how I can help. - --awyman13 Talk Work 04:35, May 9, 2019 (UTC)
- I don't know how often I'll do one of these, we'll see ^^
1 - Trade House, Patch Notes, Micro-Transaction Store - all pages which sort-of went unnoticed have now been added to the front page of this Wikia, for an easier browsing experience.
2 - A lot of items were in their own sub-category and in the main category at the same time. This made things look cluttered and hard-to-read.
I have therefore personally performed a massive clean-up of a lot of the different categories on this Wikia, in order to make it an easier-to-browse experience.
- Please read: If you create a page for an item, please do not add it to both the sub-category and the main "Items" category. Only add it to the sub-category.
3 - New Templates added by myself!
1 - - -
2 - For …
It looks like the template got broken at some point, causing pages with that template on it to not get added to the article stubs category . It seems I've fixed it now, but I'm not sure if it will now only add new stub pages to the category or that at some point it will refresh all pages containing the stub template to have that category added if not yet present.